Manhattan's Pier 25 maybe SOLD OUT, however, Big City Volleyball and Metro Beach Sports are excited to announce Co-Ed 4v4 Registration is now open in Brooklyn at Pier 6 located at the end of Atlantic Avenue in Brooklyn Bridge Park.
With three great courts, professional net systems with in-ground poles and spectacular lighting plus stupendous views of New York Harbor, downtown Manhattan and the Brooklyn Bridge, our first session of the summer is sure to sell out.
- Co-Ed 4v4 (at least one female on the court)
- Matches take place Wednesday & Thursday evenings
- Season begins Wednesday May 14th with Open Scrimmage for Individuals
- Start times 7pm, 8pm & 9pm
- Refereed Ranking Scrimmage + 8 match season including playoffs + T-Shirts
- Entrance Fee $900
Space is extremely limited so sign up today. Our first summer session at Pier 25 is sold out and we are sure to sell out at Pier 6!!!
HOW TO REGISTER A TEAM:
- E-mail us at email@example.com, stating your team's intention to register.
- Register your team online (includes a $250 deposit).
- Balance must be paid by first match of the season.
- Corporate teams can pay the full entrance fee online or by check.
TEAM REGISTRATION DEADLINE IS WEDNESDAY MAY 14TH
HOW TO REGISTER AS AN INDIVIDUAL:
Players without teams will soon find this situation remedied! Come to our Open Scrimmage at Pier 6, Wednesday May 14th at 7pm ready to play, as teams form out of players who show up.
BRING YOUR CHECKBOOK, because no one will be placed on a team who hasn't paid. If your team has six players the fee will be $150 per person. Fewer players on a team (more playing time) will cost slightly more. Fee includes court time, professional refs, T-shirts, prizes, and more!