Big City Volleyball and Brooklyn Bridge Park Conservancy is excited to announce Co-Ed 6v6 Registration is now open in Brooklyn at Pier 6 located at the end of Atlantic Avenue in Brooklyn Bridge Park.
With three great courts, professional net systems with in-ground poles and spectacular lighting plus stupendous views of New York Harbor, downtown Manhattan and the Brooklyn Bridge, our first session of the summer is sure to sell out.
- Co-Ed 6v6 (at least one female on the court)
- Matches take place Wednesday & Thursday evenings
- Season begins Wednesday August 15th with Open Scrimmage for Individuals
- Start times 7pm, 7:50pm, 8:40pm & 9:20pm
- Refereed Ranking Scrimmage August 15th & 16th + 8 match season including playoffs + T-Shirts
- Entrance Fee $1,250
Space is extremely limited so sign up today. We are sure to sell out!!!
HOW TO REGISTER A TEAM:
- E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org, stating your team's intention to register.
- Register your team online (includes a $250 deposit).
- Balance must be paid by first match of the season.
- Corporate teams can pay the full entrance fee online or by check.
TEAM REGISTRATION DEADLINE IS WEDNESDAY AUGUST 15TH
HOW TO REGISTER AS AN INDIVIDUAL:
Players without teams will soon find this situation remedied! Come to our Open Scrimmage at Pier 6, Wednesday August 15th at 7pm ready to play, as teams form out of players who show up.
BRING YOUR CHECKBOOK, because no one will be placed on a team who hasn't paid. If your team has ten players the fee will be $125 per person. Fewer players on a team (more playing time) will cost slightly more. Fee includes court time, professional refs, T-shirts, prizes, and more!