- Brooklyn 6-Week Youth Class Saturday Winter 17
- Brooklyn 6-Week Youth Class Saturday Spring 17
- Friday Eight-Week Youth Class Spring 17
- Saturday Night Eight-Week Youth Class Spring 17
- Sunday Eight-Week Youth Class Spring 17
- June Youth Clinics (2-Day)
- 6-Week Co-Ed Youth Class (Jul 6 - Aug 10)
- One-Week Girls Volleyball Camp (Aug 7-11)
- One-Week Girls Volleyball Camp (Aug 14-18)
- Friday Night Eight-Week Youth Class Winter 17
- Upper West Side Saturday Night Eight-Week Youth Class Winter 17
- Sunday Eight-Week Youth Class Winter 17
- Saturday Night Eight-Week Youth Class Winter 17
- Youth Photo Gallery
- Youth Private Instruction
- 8-Week Adult Beginner Course Winter 17
- 8-Week Co-Ed Intermediate Skills Class Winter 17
- Sunday 6-Week Adult Beginner Course Winter 17
- Sunday 6-Week Intermediate Skills Class Winter 17
- V.I.P. Volleyball Clinics
- Wednesday Brooklyn Co-ed Open Play
- Friday Brooklyn Co-ed Open Play
- Friday Night Co-Ed Open Play
- Saturday Co-Ed Open Play
- Sunday Co-Ed Open Play
- Gym Rental
Fall '16 Playoff Info & Dates
Playoff Info & Dates: (Captains maybe called with locations & times one day before each playoff game, or in some cases the day of.) The top 2 teams in Division 4A / 4B-1 / 4C-1 / 4C-2 / 4D-1 / 4D-2 & the top 4 teams in Division 4B-2 will advance to the post season.
Round of 16 & Quarter-Finals on Tues., January 3rd & Wednesday January 4th
Semi-Finals & Finals on Tues., January 10th
Tie-Breakers: Head-to-head competition between tying teams. If still tied, it's records vs. 1st place team (or next highest team, if tied teams are tied for 1st) by winning %, regardless of # of games played. If still tied, record vs. next best team, etc.
Big City Golden Volleyball Trophy
Big City Volleyball Dry-Fit Jersey
Big City Volleyball Water Bottle
To register for the Winter 2017 season, please CLICK HERE.
PLAYOFF ELIGIBILITY RULES:
To be eligible for postseason play, a player must have participated in at least one match during the regular season. This is to prevent teams from loading up with “ringers.”
All Players eligible to participate in the post season MUST also be on the current season On-Line Roster.
Players on more than one team qualifying for the playoffs in the same level (i.e., such a player plays on a playoff qualifier from Div. 4B-2 and another playoff qualifier from 4D-1) may play on both teams during the playoffs but must declare which team they’re on if they go head-to-head.
Teams that forfeit 3 matches during the regular season will not be allowed to participate in the Playoffs.