- SCHEDULES & STANDINGS
- December 3rd Youth Skill Clinics
- December 9th Youth Skill Clinics
- December 16th Youth Skill Clinics
- Wednesday Night Eight-Week Youth Class Winter 18
- Friday Night Eight-Week Youth Class Winter 18
- Saturday Night Eight-Week Youth Class Winter 18
- Manhattan Sunday Eight-Week Youth Class Winter 18
- Queens 8-Week Youth Class Sunday Winter 18
- Friday Night Eight-Week Youth Class Fall 17
- Saturday Night Eight-Week Youth Class Fall 17
- Manhattan Sunday Eight-Week Youth Class Fall 17
- Queens 6-Week Youth Class Sunday Fall 17
- Youth Photo Gallery
- Youth Private Instruction
- 8-Week Co-Ed Monday Beginner Course Winter 18
- 8-Week Co-Ed Monday Intermediate Skills Class Winter 18
- 8-Week Co-Ed Wednesday Beginner Course Winter 18
- 8-Week Co-Ed Thursday Intermediate Skills Class Winter 18
- 8-Week Co-Ed Tuesday Intermediate Skills Class Fall 17
- Wednesday Brooklyn Co-ed Open Play
- Thursday Brooklyn Co-ed Open Play
- Friday Manhattan Co-Ed Open Play
- Saturday Manhattan Co-Ed Open Play
- Sunday Manhattan Co-Ed Open Play
- Sunday Brooklyn Co-ed Open Play
- Gym Rental
Fall '17 Playoff Info & Dates
Playoff Info & Dates: (Captains maybe called with locations & times one day before each playoff game, or in some cases the day of.) The top 2 teams in Division 4A / 4B-1 / 4B-2 / 4C-1 / 4C-2 / 4D-1 / 4D-2 will advance to the post season. Playoff dates will be:
Round of 16 & Quarter-Finals on Tues., December 12th
Semi-Finals & Finals on Thurs., December 14th
Tie-Breakers: Head-to-head competition between tying teams. If still tied, it's records vs. 1st place team (or next highest team, if tied teams are tied for 1st) by winning %, regardless of # of games played. If still tied, record vs. next best team, etc.
Big City Golden Volleyball Trophy
Big City Volleyball Dry-Fit Jersey
To register for the Winter Co Ed 2018 season, please CLICK HERE.
REGISTER BY FRIDAY DECEMBER 22ND AND RECEIVE A FREE EXTRA REFEREED MATCH THE WEEK OF JANUARY 8TH!!!
PLAYOFF ELIGIBILITY RULES:
To be eligible for postseason play, a player must have participated in at least one match during the regular season. This is to prevent teams from loading up with “ringers.”
All Players eligible to participate in the post season MUST also be on the current season On-Line Roster.
Players on more than one team qualifying for the playoffs in the same level (i.e., such a player plays on a playoff qualifier from Div. 4B-2 and another playoff qualifier from 4D-1) may play on both teams during the playoffs but must declare which team they’re on if they go head-to-head.
Teams that forfeit 3 matches during the regular season will not be allowed to participate in the Playoffs.