- SCHEDULES & STANDINGS
- Wednesday 6-Week Youth Class Spring 17
- Brooklyn 5-Week Youth Class Saturday Spring 17
- Friday Eight-Week Youth Class Spring 17
- Saturday Night Eight-Week Youth Class Spring 17
- Sunday Eight-Week Youth Class Spring 17
- June Youth Clinics (2-Day)
- 6-Week Co-Ed Youth Class (Jul 6 - Aug 10)
- One-Week Girls Volleyball Camp (Aug 7-11)
- One-Week Girls Volleyball Camp (Aug 14-18)
- Youth Photo Gallery
- Youth Private Instruction
- 8-Week Adult Beginner Course Spring 17
- 8-Week Co-Ed Intermediate Skills Class Spring 17
- Sunday 6-Week Adult Beginner Course Spring 17
- Sunday 6-Week Intermediate Skills Class Spring 17
- 8-Week Adult Beginner Course Winter 17
- 8-Week Co-Ed Intermediate Skills Class Winter 17
- V.I.P. Volleyball Clinics
- Wednesday Brooklyn Co-ed Open Play
- Friday Brooklyn Co-ed Open Play
- Friday Night Co-Ed Open Play
- Saturday Co-Ed Open Play
- Sunday Co-Ed Open Play
- Gym Rental
Friday Manhattan Co-ed Open Play 3/3
***Sign-Up On-Line In Advance***
To check out photos from Open Play, please click here
Tired of waiting on long lines or showing up 3 hours early to a gym just to try and get a spot. Well wait no more!
With Big City you also get to play on the same team as your friends when you show up.
Sign-Up in advance to participate in Big City Volleyball's weekly Open Play Friday evenings from 7:00pm – 10:00pm at The High School For Environmental Studies (444 West 56th Street betw. 9th & 10th Avenue), one of our premier gyms with two courts, conveniently located just a few blocks from Columbus Circle.
Who Can Participate:
Intermediate to Advanced players only! Players must be able to handle a free ball, pass accurately, serve consistently and play bump-set-spike vball rather than just retuning the ball to the other side of the court. (In Big City that's Divisions 3, 4 & 5). If you cannot do the above, you will be asked to leave. You don't have to currently play in the league to participate.
High School For Environmental Studies (444 West 56th Street - between 9th & 10th Avenue)
Friday evenings September thru June.
7:00pm - 10:00pm
$15 per session On-line in advance.
(ABSOLUTELY NO REFUNDS)
Only players who register on-line will be guaranteed a spot.
Players who pay at the door will not be given a spot to play until all on-line registered players have been checked in and then only if space permits.
Players who pay in advance will lose their spot if they arrive after check-in is complete.
Players can register in advance as many people as they like per session.
Players can Register in advance for as many sessions as they like.
*Must be 21 years old to participate.
*Only 48 spots per session.
(ABSOLUTELY NO REFUNDS)
How It Works
Each court will have up to three teams of 8 players. games will be to 21 points rally scoring. Players will sub in on dead balls. If a team wins two games in a row they must sit one game.
Big City prides itself on friendly competition. Please play fair and maintain respectable behavior towards your teammates and opponents. Call your own violations! (Nets, Sets and Out Balls). If you are rude in any manner or raise your voice you will be asked to leave and not allowed to participate again.