Big City Volleyball is excited to offer a one-week Volleyball Camp for boys and girls ages 12-16, August 27th thru August 31st at P.S. 267, an AIR CONDITIONED gym at the Queens LIC YMCA.
The program is designed to help boys and girls between the ages of 12-16 learn the fundamentals of volleyball with 3 hours of drills in setting, passing, overhand serving and hitting - all in a fun and friendly environment.
Our hope is at the end of the 1-week camp students will say, "I love volleyball and I want to learn more".
- Open to boys & girls ages 12 -16.
- Each class will last three hours.
- Gym is AIR CONDITIONED
- The entrance fee for the 1-week camp is $300
- All participants receive a Big City Volleyball t-shirt
Camp Session Times:
- Morning Session: 10am - 1pm - boys & girls ages 12-16
- Afternoon Session: 2pm - 5pm - boys & girls ages 12-16
Located at 32-23 Queens Blvd. Queens, NY 1 block from 33rd street/Rawson Street 7 Train Station