- SCHEDULES & STANDINGS
- Friday Night Eight-Week Youth Class Fall 17
- Saturday Night Eight-Week Youth Class Fall 17
- Manhattan Sunday Eight-Week Youth Class Fall 17
- Brooklyn Sunday 6-Week Youth Class Fall 17
- Queens 6-Week Youth Class Sunday Fall 17
- Youth Photo Gallery
- Youth Private Instruction
- 8-Week Co-Ed Monday Beginner Course Fall 17
- 8-Week Co-Ed Monday Intermediate Skills Class Fall 17
- 8-Week Co-Ed Tuesday Intermediate Skills Class Fall 17
- 8-Week Co-Ed Wednesday Beginner Course Fall 17
- 8-Week Co-Ed Thursday Intermediate Skills Class Fall 17
- Wednesday Brooklyn Co-ed Open Play
- Thursday Brooklyn Co-ed Open Play
- Friday Manhattan Co-Ed Open Play
- Saturday Manhattan Co-Ed Open Play
- Sunday Manhattan Co-Ed Open Play
- Sunday Brooklyn Co-ed Open Play
- Gym Rental
How To Sign Up As An Individual (Without A Team)
Come to one of our Open Scrimmage Nights listed below - prepared to play - as teams will be formed out of players at the same skill level. You’ll spend a couple of hours playing volleyball and meeting people, and by the end of the evening, you’ll be on a team!
BRING YOUR CHECKBOOK - you must pay that evening in order to be placed on a team. Teams will consist of 10 players, each of whom will pay $142.50 for the full 10-game season.
General Open Scrimmages (under 5 yrs. of league experience)
- Tuesday January 9th 7:30pm-10pm
Advanced Open Scrimmage (5+ yrs. competitive experience)
- Wednesday January 10th, 7:30pm-10pm
HIGH SCHOOL FOR ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES
444 W. 56th St., between. 9th & 10th Aves.
Big City games are played in top quality Manhattan gyms located between 14th street and 56th street. By the end of the season, each team will have played in all of our beautiful facilities. All are within 2-3 blocks of an express subway stop and easily accessible by bus, or car.
Your team will play the same night each week (either Mon, Tues, Wed, or Thurs), making it very easy on your schedule! Start times vary week to week, but typically are 6:30, 7:45 & 9:00. Each night of play consists of three 25-point Rally-Scoring games against an opponent. You will be placed in one of seven different co-ed skill levels, guaranteeing you exciting matches each week!
Please note: Co-ed rules require at least one woman on the court at all times, but never more than four men.
And lastly, please be aware that children under 16 are not permitted in any of our gyms (due to insurance regulations).