- SCHEDULES & STANDINGS
- December 3rd Youth Skill Clinics
- December 9th Youth Skill Clinics
- December 16th Youth Skill Clinics
- Wednesday Night Eight-Week Youth Class Winter 18
- Friday Night Eight-Week Youth Class Winter 18
- Saturday Night Eight-Week Youth Class Winter 18
- Manhattan Sunday Eight-Week Youth Class Winter 18
- Queens 8-Week Youth Class Sunday Winter 18
- Friday Night Eight-Week Youth Class Fall 17
- Saturday Night Eight-Week Youth Class Fall 17
- Manhattan Sunday Eight-Week Youth Class Fall 17
- Queens 6-Week Youth Class Sunday Fall 17
- Youth Photo Gallery
- Youth Private Instruction
- 8-Week Co-Ed Monday Beginner Course Winter 18
- 8-Week Co-Ed Monday Intermediate Skills Class Winter 18
- 8-Week Co-Ed Wednesday Beginner Course Winter 18
- 8-Week Co-Ed Thursday Intermediate Skills Class Winter 18
- 8-Week Co-Ed Tuesday Intermediate Skills Class Fall 17
- Wednesday Brooklyn Co-ed Open Play
- Thursday Brooklyn Co-ed Open Play
- Friday Manhattan Co-Ed Open Play
- Saturday Manhattan Co-Ed Open Play
- Sunday Manhattan Co-Ed Open Play
- Sunday Brooklyn Co-ed Open Play
- Gym Rental
***Sign-Up On-Line In Advance***
***UPDATED INFORMATION PLEASE READ***
ES - High School For Environmental Studies (444 West 56th Street - between 9th & 10th Avenue)
Saturdays Sep thru Dec and Jan thru June.
Early Session 3pm - 6pm
Late Session 6pm - 9pm
$17 per session On-line in advance.
Tired of waiting on long lines or showing up 3 hours early to a gym just to try and get a spot. Well wait no more!
Sign-Up in advance to participate in Big City Volleyball's weekly Open Play on Saturday afternoons and evenings from 3pm – 9pm at The High School For Environmental Studies (444 West 56th Street betw. 9th & 10th Avenue), one of our premier gyms with two courts, conveniently located just a few blocks from Columbus Circle.
Who Can Participate:
Intermediate to Advanced players only! Players must be able to handle a free ball, pass accurately, serve consistently and play bump-set-spike vball rather than just retuning the ball to the other side of the court. (In Big City that's Divisions 3, 4 & 5). If you cannot do the above, you will be asked to leave. You don't have to currently play in the league to participate.
*Please note that in order to play on the Advanced Court you must be familiar with running both 6-2 & 5-1 rotations, know proper blocking and spiking techniques and be able to consistenly pass hard driven balls. Level of play is equivalent to Big City Division 3 or better. Club or College experience strongly encouraged.
**If you do not meet this criteria we will move you to the intermediate court or ask you to leave the gym. Arguing with League Supervisors will lead to a ban from all Big City Activities.
(ABSOLUTELY NO REFUNDS)
Only players who register on-line will be guaranteed a spot.
Players who pay at the door will not be given a spot to play until all on-line registered players have been checked in and then only if space permits.
Players who pay in advance will lose their spot if they arrive after check-in is complete.
Players can register in advance as many people as they like per session.
Players can Register in advance for as many sessions as they like.
*Must be 21 years old to participate.
*Only 48 spots per session.
(ABSOLUTELY NO REFUNDS)
How It Works
Each court will have up to three teams of 8 players. games will be to 21 points rally scoring. Players will sub in on dead balls. If a team wins two games in a row they must sit one game.
Big City prides itself on friendly competition. Please play fair and maintain respectable behavior towards your teammates and opponents. Call your own violations! (Nets, Sets and Out Balls). If you are rude in any manner or raise your voice you will be asked to leave and not allowed to participate again.