- SCHEDULES & STANDINGS
- December 3rd Youth Skill Clinics
- December 9th Youth Skill Clinics
- December 16th Youth Skill Clinics
- Wednesday Night Eight-Week Youth Class Winter 18
- Friday Night Eight-Week Youth Class Winter 18
- Saturday Night Eight-Week Youth Class Winter 18
- Manhattan Sunday Eight-Week Youth Class Winter 18
- Queens 8-Week Youth Class Sunday Winter 18
- Friday Night Eight-Week Youth Class Fall 17
- Saturday Night Eight-Week Youth Class Fall 17
- Manhattan Sunday Eight-Week Youth Class Fall 17
- Queens 6-Week Youth Class Sunday Fall 17
- Youth Photo Gallery
- Youth Private Instruction
- 8-Week Co-Ed Monday Beginner Course Winter 18
- 8-Week Co-Ed Monday Intermediate Skills Class Winter 18
- 8-Week Co-Ed Wednesday Beginner Course Winter 18
- 8-Week Co-Ed Thursday Intermediate Skills Class Winter 18
- 8-Week Co-Ed Tuesday Intermediate Skills Class Fall 17
- Wednesday Brooklyn Co-ed Open Play
- Thursday Brooklyn Co-ed Open Play
- Friday Manhattan Co-Ed Open Play
- Saturday Manhattan Co-Ed Open Play
- Sunday Manhattan Co-Ed Open Play
- Sunday Brooklyn Co-ed Open Play
- Gym Rental
Team Registration Info
Big City Volleyball is excited to announce we will once again be playing our Late Summer 6v6 Co-Ed Beach Volleyball League TUESDAY NIGHTS in MANHATTAN at Pier 25 - New York City's premier sand volleyball courts located off the West Side Highway by the Hudson River just north of Chambers Street.
With three enormous courts, professional net systems with in-ground poles, spectacular lighting and conveniently located in the heart of Tribeca, we can't wait to start the summer season.
- Late Summer Season Starts Tuesday August 29th
- Games will take place between 6pm, 6:50pm, 7:40pm 8:30pm, 9:20pm, 10:00pm Tuesday evenings
- Refereed ranking scrimmages + 8 match season, playoffs & T-Shirts
- Entrance fee $1650 per team
TO REGISTER A TEAM
1. Register your team online
2. $250 deposit is required when you register your team.
3. Captains can pay the balance with either individual checks from teammates, or one payment of $1650
4. Players can also make individual payments online
5. Teams must be paid in full before their first match
6. Company teams can pay online or by check (deposit not required)
League fees include all court costs, professional refs, prizes, 10 of our famous Big City T-shirts, and more!
Once we receive your roster and fee, we’ll call to arrange a pre-season team Ranking Scrimmage to determine your team’s level of play. Ranking Scrimmages take place Tuesday August 29th.
Matches will take place Tuesday evenings making it very easy on your schedule! Please note that due to weather and event conflicts with Pier 25, teams may play double-headers some evenings and might have to play a couple of matches on a night other than the one assigned.
Start times vary week to week, but typically are 6pm, 6:50pm, 7:40pm 8:30pm, 9:20pm, 10:00pm. Each night of play consists of three 21-point games against an opponent using rally scoring. You will be placed in one of three different co-ed skill levels, guaranteeing you exciting matches each week!
We play in all weather situations except thunder and lightning. If it looks like rain bring a change of clothes and keep them in the tent.
There are toilets at Pier 25, but no private changing rooms. We will be giving teams t-shirts which you must wear. No other uniforms are acceptable. Other rules and regulations will be distributed to the teams once they have registered.
Co-ed rules require at least one woman on the court at all times, but never more than four men.
And lastly, please be aware that all players must be at least 21 years of age for insurance purposes.
OUR FIRST SESSION SELLS OUT WITHIN TWO WEEKS SO DON'T TAKE A CHANCE ON BEING LEFT OUT—THERE ARE ONLY 36 SPOTS AVAILABLE - GET YOUR ROSTER & FEE IN EARLY!