Team Registration Info
Big City Volleyball and Metro Beach Sports are excited to announce registration is open for our second summer season of 6v6 Co-Ed Beach Volleyball League TUESDAY NIGHTS in MANHATTAN at Pier 25 - New York City's newest sand volleyball courts located off the West Side Highway by the Hudson River just north of Chambers Street.
With three enormous courts, professional net systems with in-ground poles, spectacular lighting and conveniently located in the heart of Tribeca, we can't wait to start the summer season.
- Season Starts Tuesday July 24th
- Games will take place between 6pm, 7pm, 8pm 9pm, 10pm Tuesday evenings
- Refereed ranking scrimmages + 8 match season, playoffs & T-Shirts
- Entrance fee $1450 per team
TO REGISTER A TEAM
1. Register your team online
2. $250 deposit is required when you register your team.
3. Captains can pay the balance with either individual checks from teammates, or one payment of $1200
4. Players can also make individual payments online
5. Teams must be paid in full before their first match
6. Company teams can pay online or by check (deposit not required)
League fees include all court costs, professional refs, prizes, 10 of our famous Big City T-shirts, and more!
Once we receive your roster and fee, we’ll call to arrange a pre-season team Ranking Scrimmage to determine your team’s level of play. Ranking Scrimmages take place Tuesday July 24th.
Matches will take place Tuesday evenings making it very easy on your schedule! Please note that due to weather and event conflicts with Pier 25, teams may play double-headers some evenings and might have to play a couple of matches on a night other than the one assigned.
Start times vary week to week, but typically are 6pm, 7pm, 8pm, 9pm & 10pm. Each night of play consists of three 21-point games against an opponent using rally scoring. You will be placed in one of three different co-ed skill levels, guaranteeing you exciting matches each week!
We play in all weather situations except thunder and lightning. If it looks like rain bring a change of clothes and keep them in the tent.
There are toilets at Pier 25, but no private changing rooms. We will be giving teams t-shirts which you must wear. No other uniforms are acceptable. Other rules and regulations will be distributed to the teams once they have registered.
Co-ed rules require at least one woman on the court at all times, but never more than four men.
And lastly, please be aware that all players must be at least 21 years of age for insurance purposes.
WITH BOTH SESSIONS SELLING OUT LAST SUMMER DON'T TAKE A CHANCE ON BEING LEFT OUT—THERE ARE ONLY 30 SPOTS AVAILABLE - GET YOUR ROSTER & FEE IN EARLY!