- SCHEDULES & STANDINGS
- Upper East Side Friday Youth
- 6-Week Co-Ed Youth Class (Jul 6 - Aug 10)
- One-Week Girls Volleyball Camp (Aug 7-11)
- One-Week Girls Volleyball Camp (Aug 14-18)
- Friday Eight-Week Youth Class Spring 17
- Friday Night Eight-Week Youth Class Fall 17
- Saturday Night Eight-Week Youth Class Fall 17
- Sunday Eight-Week Youth Class Fall 17
- Youth Photo Gallery
- Youth Private Instruction
- Womens Monday Intermediate Skills Class Summer 17
- 8-Week Co-Ed Tuesday Intermediate Skills Class Summer 17
- 8-Week Co-Ed Wednesday Beginner Course Summer 17
- 8-Week Co-Ed Thursday Intermediate Skills Class Summer 17
- Wednesday Brooklyn Co-ed Open Play
- Friday Brooklyn Co-ed Open Play
- Friday Night Co-Ed Open Play
- Saturday Co-Ed Open Play
- Sunday Co-Ed Open Play
- Gym Rental
- Monday Women's Catchball Open Play
- Women's Catchball Gallery
Wednesday Brooklyn Co Ed Open Play 3/1
Sign-Up On-Line In Advance***
To check out photos from Open Play, please click here
Join Big City Volleyball at our NEWEST LOCATION in Brooklyn Heights for Co Ed Open Play Friday evenings from at St. Francis College.
Who Can Participate:
Intermediate to Advanced Adult (21+) players only! Players must be able to handle a free ball, pass accurately, serve consistently and play bump-set-spike vball rather than just retuning the ball to the other side of the court. (In Big City that's Divisions 3, 4 & 5). If you cannot do the above, you will be asked to leave. You don't have to currently play in the league to participate.
St. Francis College
180 Remsen Street
8:00pm - 10:30pm
$20 per session On-line in advance.
(ABSOLUTELY NO REFUNDS)
Only players who register on-line will be guaranteed a spot.
Players who pay at the door will not be given a spot to play until all on-line registered players have been checked in and then only if space permits.
Players who pay in advance will lose their spot if they arrive after check-in is complete.
Players can register in advance as many people as they like per session.
Players can Register in advance for as many sessions as they like.
*Must be 21 years old to participate.
*Only 48 spots per session.
(ABSOLUTELY NO REFUNDS)
How It Works
Each court will have up to three teams of 8 players. games will be to 21 points rally scoring. Players will sub in on dead balls. If a team wins two games in a row they must sit one game.
Big City prides itself on friendly competition. Please play fair and maintain respectable behavior towards your teammates and opponents. Call your own violations! (Nets, Sets and Out Balls). If you are rude in any manner or raise your voice you will be asked to leave and not allowed to participate again.