- SCHEDULES & STANDINGS
- One-Week Youth Volleyball Camp (July 2nd - July 6th)
- One-Week Youth Volleyball Camp (July 9th - July 13th)
- One-Week Youth Volleyball Camp (July 16th - July 20th)
- One-Week Youth Volleyball Camp (July 23rd - July 27th)
- One-Week Youth Volleyball Camp (July 30th - Aug 3rd)
- One-Week Girls Volleyball BootCamp (Aug 6th-13th)
- One-Week Girls Volleyball BootCamp (Aug 13th-17th)
- One-Week Youth Volleyball Camp (Aug 20th-24th)
- Youth Private Instruction
- Wednesday 6-Week Youth Class Late Spring 18
- Friday Night Five- Week Youth Class Late Spring 18
- Queens 6-Week Youth Class Sunday Late Spring 18
- June Youth Clinics (2-Day)
- Wednesday Night Eight-Week Youth Class Spring 18
- Manhattan Sunday Eight-Week Youth Class Spring 18
- Youth Photo Gallery
- Summer Camps
- 8-Week Co-ed Tuesday VolleyBoot Camp Spring 18
- 8-Week Co-Ed Wednesday Beginner Course Spring 18
- 8-Week Co-Ed Thursday Intermediate Skills Class Spring 18
- 6-Week Co-Ed Sunday Beginner Course Spring 18
- Tuesday Brooklyn Co-ed Open Play
- Wednesday Brooklyn Co-ed Open Play
- Friday Manhattan Co-Ed Open Play
- Saturday Manhattan Co-Ed Open Play
- Sunday Manhattan Co-Ed Open Play
- Gym Rental
Wednesday Brooklyn Co Ed Open Play 9/27
**You Must Sign-Up On-Line In Advance***
To check out photos from Open Play, please click here
Join Big City Volleyball at our NEWEST LOCATION in Brooklyn Heights for Co Ed Open Play Wednesday evenings from 7:00pm – 10:00pm at St. Francis College.
Who Can Participate:
Intermediate to Advanced Adult (21+) players only! Players must be able to handle a free ball, pass accurately, serve consistently and play bump-set-spike vball rather than just retuning the ball to the other side of the court. (In Big City that's Divisions 3, 4 & 5). If you cannot do the above, you will be asked to leave. You don't have to currently play in the league to participate.
St. Francis College
180 Remsen Street
7:00pm - 10:00pm
$17per session On-line in advance
(ABSOLUTELY NO REFUNDS)
Only players who register on-line will be guaranteed a spot.
Players who pay at the door will not be given a spot to play until all on-line registered players have been checked in and then only if space permits.
Players who pay in advance will lose their spot if they arrive after check-in is complete.
Players can register in advance as many people as they like per session.
Players can Register in advance for as many sessions as they like.
*Must be 21 years old to participate.
*Only 48 spots per session.
(ABSOLUTELY NO REFUNDS)
How It Works
Each court will have up to three teams of 8 players. games will be to 21 points rally scoring. Players will sub in on dead balls. If a team wins two games in a row they must sit one game.
Big City prides itself on friendly competition. Please play fair and maintain respectable behavior towards your teammates and opponents. Call your own violations! (Nets, Sets and Out Balls). If you are rude in any manner or raise your voice you will be asked to leave and not allowed to participate again.