Late Fall 2020 Season: Nov. 14 – Dec. 19
Grades: 7 – 12
Saturdays within the time frame of 12pm – 3pm
Practice Location: Post BK: 100 Dobbin St., Brooklyn, NY
NO FALL INDOOR SCHOOL VOLLEYBALL SEASON?
Looking For An Alternative to Club? Maybe It’s too much of a commitment right now? Too Expensive? Too Much Travel?
Big City Volleyball is offering organized team practices in a COVID safe environment at the Post BK, accessible to both Brooklyn and Queens residents. Players will have the opportunity to practice their skills and work on their game just as if they were back in school in a team setting!
NEWCOMERS – INDOOR
In order to participate, newcomers who have not played in our Girls Youth League before, must attend a Try-Out on Nov. 7th, at the Post BK . All those trying out, should have prior playing experience on either a club or school team or have taken our youth volleyball classes / Summer camps. Try outs are $25.
This program is a great alternative to club volleyball and also to players who want to continue their school team experience with weekly practices and refereed matches, without the surplus of expensive fees, long drives to compete, 6-month commitment, and holiday tournaments.
For players who qualify, the Youth League program will cost $300 and include:
- Approximately a 40 minute Practice and 40 minute play on Saturdays
- Practices will consist of socially distanced drills and scrimmages while adhering to health and safety protocols (coaches & players in masks)
- 6-7 Player Team Size / two teams practicing a night
- Jerseys for the players
- Experienced Big City Coaching Staff along with referees
There is no need to try-out again unless instructed otherwise! Click below to register for the Fall Season and be sure to fill out the form, no detail is too small.
BCV Health & Safety Precautions
- All Staff will wear Masks/Gloves
- Players will use hand sanitizer before / during / after play
- When not playing all participants must wear masks
- Strict cleaning and sanitation measures including wiping down all surfaces & balls before / during / after play
- All participants will have their own ball and be assigned to a socially distanced practice areas marked by cones
- Health Screening process for participants prior to entering the session ( Liability Waiver and Health Questionnaire )
- Temperature check
- Bring your own water bottle
- Wear shorts with pocket (easier to hold mask)
Please note that our try-outs and practice league will be following the COVID safety guidelines that have been established which you can see by clicking here .