Dates: Apr 27 – Jul 6
Time Frame: 6:00pm-11:00pm
With Winter winding down, it’s time to start thinking about Big City Volleyballs Spring 20 Co-Ed Season .
The 10-week Spring Season begins April 27th but the entry deadline for all teams is Thursday April 23rd . (Individuals without teams should come to one of Open Scrimmages listed below).
With same night every week play, beautiful gyms, great refs, schedule/scores/standings all posted on line, trophies and prizes, it’s no wonder we’re known as NY’s best league.
How to register a team:
- E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org, stating your team’s intention to register.
- Register your team online.
- Captains can pay the $1475.00 registration fee themselves or teammates can pay individually through the site. Companies can pay by check.
- Big City sells out every season, and only teams that have paid their deposits are guaranteed a spot in the coming season.
- All non-corporate teams must be paid in full prior to first match in the season.
New Teams, once we receive your roster, we’ll contact you to arrange a pre-season team Ranking Scrimmage to determine your team’s level of play and divisional placement.
How to register as an individual:
- Players without teams are invited to one of Big City’s Open Scrimmages. Come ready to play, as teams form out of players at the same skill level on these nights. Have a few friends who want to play with you too? No problem! Everyone should register and pay online as an individual (free agent) then email us and we’ll place you all together.
- Pay in advance (as an individual/free agent) or bring payment with you because no one will be placed on a team who hasn’t paid. If your team has 10 players, the fee will be $147.50 per person. Fewer players on a team (more playing time) will cost slightly more.
General Open Scrimmages (under 5 yrs. of league experience)
- Tuesday April 28th 7:00pm-10pm
Advanced Open Scrimmage (5+ yrs. competitive experience)
- Wednesday, April 29th 7:00pm-10pm
High School For Environmental Studies
444 W. 56th St., between. 9th & 10th Aves., closer to 10th