Dates: January 13th – March 30th
It’s time to start thinking about Big City Volleyball’s Winter 19 CO-ED SEASON . Our Co-ed Winter Season is Open to Individuals and Teams , Starts the Week of January 6th
RETURNING TEAMS REGISTER ONLINE BEFORE DEC 31st & GET A FREE PRACTICE GAME THE WEEK OF JANUARY 6TH!
The 10-week Winter Season begins January 13th but the entry deadline for all teams is Thursday, January 9th . (Individuals without teams should come to one of Open Scrimmages listed below).
Big City Volleyball games are played in top quality Manhattan gyms located between 14th street and 96th street. By the end of the season, each team will have played in all of our beautiful facilities. All schools are no more than 2-3 blocks from an express train stop and easily accessible by subway, bus, or car.
Your team will play the same night each week (either Mon, Tues, Wed, or Thurs), making it very easy on your schedule! Start times vary week to week, but typically are 6:30, 7:45, & 9:00pm.
How to register a team:
- E-mail us at email@example.com, stating your team’s intention to register.
- Register your team online.
- Captains can pay the $1475 registration fee themselves or teammates can pay individually through the site. Companies can pay by check.
- All non-corporate teams must be paid in full prior to first match in the season.
New Teams, once we receive your roster, we’ll contact you to arrange a pre-season team Ranking Scrimmage to determine your team’s level of play and divisional placement.
How to register as an individual:
- Players without teams are invited to one of Big City’s Open Scrimmages. Come ready to play, as teams form out of players at the same skill level on these nights. Have a few friends who want to play with you too? No problem! Everyone should register and pay online as an individual (free agent) then email us and we’ll place you all together.
- Pay in advance (as an individual/free agent) or bring payment with you because no one will be placed on a team who hasn’t paid. If your team has 10 players, the fee will be $147.50 per person. Fewer players on a team (more playing time) will cost slightly more.
General Open Scrimmages (under 5 yrs. of league experience)
- Tuesday, Jan. 7th, 7:30pm-10pm
Advanced Open Scrimmage (5+ yrs. competitive experience)
- Wednesday, Jan. 8th, 7:30pm-10pm
Ranking Scrimmage (Must Be Assigned By League)
For teams new teams already registered
- Thursday, Jan. 9th, 7:00pm-10pm
Open/Ranking Scrimmages will be held at-
High School For Environmental Studies
444 W. 56th St., between. 9th & 10th Aves., closer to 10th