Spring 2020 Season: April 20 – June 13
Practice Times: 6pm – 7:30pm
Lower School Division Practices are on the Upper West (T and Thursday)
Upper School Divisions are on the East Side (Monday – Wednesday) and 2 teams will practice on the Upper West Side
Saturday Match Location: High School for Environmental Studies (444 W. 56th Street).
Saturday Match Times: 1pm – 5:30pm
Your School Volleyball Season Is Over And Wish You Could Keep Playing On A Team? Looking For An Alternative to Club? Maybe It’s Too Time Consuming? Too Expensive? Too Much Travel?
Well, Big City Volleyball has the answer! We now offer Leagues for girls in grades 7-12 who want to compete in our Manhattan refereed leagues (one practice session + one refereed match a week / same location).
In order to participate newcomers must attend one Try-Out and should have prior playing experience on either a club or school team or have taken our youth volleyball classes or Summer Camps.
This program will be a great alternative to club volleyball and also to players who want to continue playing after their high school volleyball season ends, without the surplus of expensive fees, long drives to compete, 6-month commitment, and holiday tournaments.
For players who qualify, the Youth League program will cost $775 and include:
- 8 Weekly evening practices
- Once a Week Practice Days and Time: M-TH from 6pm – 7:30pm
- 8 Weekend Refereed Matches including Playoffs
- Max roster size of 13, players are guaranteed to play at least 2 sets out of 4 during league games (athletes must behave respectfully)
- New Uniforms
- Experienced Big City Coaching Staff along with referees
- A chance to become Big City Youth Season Champions
- Championship Medals
- Match Location: High School for Environmental Studies (444 W. 56th Street)
- Match Days: Saturdays
- Match Time Frame: 1pm – 5:30pm
- Practices are on the Upper West and East Side
*Practices begin the week of April 20th 2020*
*A Form will be sent closer to try-outs that interested participants must fill out!*
There is no need to try-out again unless instructed otherwise! Click below to register for the Spring Season and be sure to fill out the form, no detail is too small.
*Want to schedule some private / group instruction to prepare for try-outs, email us for details.
Please CLICK the button below to register for Tryouts