Late Fall 2020 Season: Nov. 14 – Dec. 19
Grades: 7 – 12
Saturdays within the time frame of 12pm – 4pm
Practice Location: Nord Anglia: 44 E 2nd St., New York, NY
NO FALL INDOOR SCHOOL VOLLEYBALL SEASON?
Looking For An Alternative to Club? Maybe It’s too much of a commitment right now? Too Expensive? Too Much Travel? Big City Volleyball is offering organized team practices in a COVID safe environment at Nord Anglia. Players will have the opportunity to practice their skills and work on their game just as if they were back in school in a team setting!
RETURNING GYL PLAYERS (MANHATTAN)
There is no need to try-out again, unless instructed otherwise! Click below to register for the 5-Week Late Fall Season ($300 Entrance Fee) and be sure to fill out the form, no detail is too small.
Program Details Are As Follows:
- Five weeks of 40 minute Practice / followed by 40 minutes of match play Saturdays November 14th thru December 19th (No Thanksgiving Weekend)
- League consists of socially distanced drills and scrimmages while adhering to health and safety protocols (coaches & players in masks (when not playing)
- 6-7 Player Team Size / two teams practicing at the same time
- Experienced Big City Coaching Staff
- Professional Long Sleeve Jerseys For All Players
- Unfortunately due to capacity issues at this time and limited gym space, we are unable to accept players who have not participated in any of our past Girls Youth Leagues. If you would like to join one of our advanced League Play programs, we invite you to try out at our newest location in Brooklyn – the Post BK, a multi-court facility with in-ground net systems, conveniently located in Williamsburg, Brooklyn, 5 minutes from the midtown tunnel and close to the L/G train.
Try-outs at the Post BK will take place Saturday November 7th from 12-3pm. Please click the link below for more details:
BCV Health & Safety Precautions
- All Staff will wear Masks/Gloves
- Players will use hand sanitizer before / during / after play
- When not playing all participants must wear masks
- Strict cleaning and sanitation measures including wiping down all surfaces & balls before / during / after play
- All participants will have their own ball and be assigned to a socially distanced practice areas marked by cones
- Health Screening process for participants prior to entering the session ( Liability Waiver and Health Questionnaire )
- Temperature check
- Bring your own water bottle
- Wear shorts with pocket (easier to hold mask)
Please note that our try-outs and practice league will be following the COVID safety guidelines that have been established which you can see by clicking here .