Your School Volleyball Season Is Over And Wish You Could Keep Playing On A Team? Looking For An Alternative to Club? Maybe It’s Too Time Consuming? Too Expensive? Too Much Travel?
Well, Big City Volleyball has the answer! We now offer Leagues for girls in grades 7-12 who want to compete in our Manhattan refereed leagues(one practice session + one refereed match a week / same location).
In order to participate all players must attend one Try-Outs and should have prior playing experience on either a club or school team or have taken our youth volleyball classes or Summer Camps.
All players must attend at least one tryout to be considered for the WINTER league. Players returning from previous seasons MUST try-out UNLESS instructed otherwise.
This program will be a great alternative to club volleyball and also to players who want to continue playing after their high school volleyball season ends, without the surplus of expensive fees, long drives to compete, 6-month commitment, and holiday tournaments.
Evaluation Try-out Dates (for Winter Youth League):
Nov. 9th @ E.S. (1pm – 3:30pm)
Nov. 14th @ G.C.S (7pm – 9pm)
Nov. 16th @ E.S. (1pm – 3:30pm)
Dec. 7th @ E.S. (1pm – 3:30pm)
For players who qualify, the Youth League program will cost $875 and include:
- 8 Weekly evening practices (1.5-hour each) on the same night (M-TH)
- 8 Weekend Refereed Matches including Playoffs
- Max roster size of 13, players are guaranteed to play at least 2 sets during league games (athletes must behave respectfully)
- New Uniforms
- Experienced Big City Coaching Staff along with referees
- A chance to become Big City Youth Season Champions
- Championship Medals
- Weekly Practice Facility
- Matches take place on weekends within the time frame of 1-4pm
*Practices begin the week of January 6th 2020*
*Want to schedule some private / group instruction to prepare for try-outs, email us for details.
Please CLICK the button below to register for Tryouts