Your School Volleyball Season Is Over And Wish You Could Keep Playing On A Team? Looking For An Alternative to Club? Maybe It’s Too Time Consuming? Too Expensive? Too Much Travel?
Well, Big City Volleyball has the answer! We now offer Leagues for girls in grades 7-12 who want to compete in our Manhattan refereed leagues(one practice session + one refereed match a week / same location).
In order to participate all players must attend Try-Outs and should have prior playing experience on either a club or school team or have taken our youth volleyball classes or Summer Camps.
Winter Try-outs will take place after Thanksgiving. To request more information, fill out a Contact Us Form, check the youth league box and submit.
This program will be a great alternative to club volleyball and also to players who want to continue playing after their high school volleyball season ends, without the surplus of expensive fees, long drives to compete, 6-month commitment, and holiday tournaments.
Evaluation Tryout Dates: (Coming Soon)
For players who qualify, the Youth League program will cost $875 and include:
- + 1.5-hour weekly evening practices same night (M-TH) along with Saturday afternoon games (8 Matches including Playoffs)
- Max roster size of 13, players are guaranteed to play at least 2 full sets during league games (athletes must behave respectfully)
- League Shirts
- Experienced Big City Coaching Staff along with referees
- A chance to become Big City Youth Season Champions
- Championship Medals
- Weekly Practice Facility P.S. 267 (213 East 63rd Street btw 2nd & 3rd Ave)
- Matches take place Saturdays within the time frame of 1-4pm @ H.S. For Environmental Studies (444 w. 56th street btw 9th & 10th ave)
*Practices begin the week of (More Info to Come)*
*Want to schedule some private / group instruction to prepare for try-outs, email us for details.
Please CLICK the contact us button below to get emailed information about Upcoming activities