Dates: September 16th – December 2nd
With Summer winding down, it’s time to start thinking about Big City Volleyball’s Fall 19 CO-ED SEASON . Our Co-ed Fall Season is Open to Individuals and Teams , Starts the Week of September 16th
RETURNING TEAMS REGISTER ONLINE BEFORE SEPT 9TH & GET A FREE PRACTICE GAME THE WEEK OF SEPT 16TH!
The 10-week Fall Season begins Sept 23rd but the entry deadline for all teams is Thursday, Sept 19th . (Individuals without teams should come to one of Open Scrimmages listed below).
Big City Volleyball games are played in top quality Manhattan gyms located between 14th street and 96th street. By the end of the season, each team will have played in all of our beautiful facilities. All schools are no more than 2-3 blocks from an express train stop and easily accessible by subway, bus or car.
Your team will play the same night each week (either Mon, Tues, Wed, or Thurs), making it very easy on your schedule! Start times vary week to week, but typically are 6:30, 7:45, & 9:00pm.
How to register a team:
- E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org, stating your team’s intention to register.
- Register your team online.
- Captains can pay the $1475 registration fee themselves or teammates can pay individually through the site. Companies can pay by check.
- All non-corporate teams must be paid in full prior to first match in the season.
New Teams, once we receive your roster, we’ll contact you to arrange a pre-season team Ranking Scrimmage to determine your team’s level of play and divisional placement.
How to register as an individual:
- Players without teams are invited to one of Big City’s Open Scrimmages. Come ready to play, as teams form out of players at the same skill level on these nights. Have a few friends who want to play with you too? No problem! Everyone should register and pay online as an individual (free agent) then email us and we’ll place you all together.
- Pay in advance (as an individual/free agent) or bring payment with you because no one will be placed on a team who hasn’t paid. If your team has 10 players, the fee will be $147.50 per person. Fewer players on a team (more playing time) will cost slightly more.
General Open Scrimmages (under 5 yrs. of league experience)
- Tuesday, Sept 17th 7:00pm-10pm
Advanced Open Scrimmage (5+ yrs. competitive experience)
- Wednesday, Sept 18th 7:00pm-10pm
Ranking Scrimmage (Must Be Assigned By League)
For teams new teams already registered
- Thursday, Sept 19th 7:00pm-10pm
Open/Ranking Scrimmages will be held at-
High School For Environmental Studies
444 W. 56th St., between. 9th & 10th Aves., closer to 10th