4V4 ADULT BEACH LEAGUE SOLD OUT! IF YOU MISSED THE OPPORTUNITY TO SIGN IN FOR THE LEAGUE YOU CAN COMPLETE THE REGISTRATION AND AS SOON AS A SPOT OPENS WE WILL PLACE YOU ON A TEAM. IF NO SPOTS OPEN WE WILL REFUND YOUR REGISTRATION.
Dates: Sept. 15th – Oct. 27th
Location: Pier 25
Price: $125 per Player
With three enormous courts, professional net systems with in-ground poles, spectacular lighting and conveniently located in the heart of Tribeca, we can’t wait to start playing volleyball again!
- Matches begin September 15, 2020
- Game start times 7:30pm, 8:20pm, 9:10pm, 10pm on Tuesday evenings
- Season entrance fee $125 per Player (Individual Sign-Up s Only No Teams)
- Roster size capped @ 6 players
- 4 v 4 Open Rosters no minimum female player requirements on court
- Fee covers 6 match season, including playoffs for all teams (no t-shirts)
- Only Space for 100 players
Due to COVID Safety Protocols, we find it best to conduct registration on an individual player basis rather than our usual team format we have done in the past.
Things to note when registering as an individual:
*Registration will take place on this website (not OpenSports)*
- Only players who register and pay the $125 in advance will be able to participate.
- No Open Scrimmage for individuals to form into teams or for captains to recruit players.
- Big City will create teams of 6 out of those that register online.
- Have a few friends who want to play with you too? No problem! Everyone should register and pay online as an individual then email us and we’ll place you all together.
- Last minute subs or “ringers” on game night or additions to rosters will not be permitted due to Contact Tracing requirements.
- Safety Protocols such as masks, social distancing when not playing and sanitizing will be strictly enforced.
Please note that due to weather and event conflicts with Pier 25, teams may play double-headers some evenings and might have to play a couple of matches on a night other than the one assigned. We play in all weather situations except thunder and lightning. If it looks like rain, bring a change of clothes and keep them in the tent