How does one play during lockdown?
We’re NOT ignoring social distancing guidelines. But we need to get our volleyball fix. We’ve brought some of our volleyball classes straight to your house.
Our 40-minute Virtual Classes are designed to be interactive, which means you’ll get attention and coaching feedback in real time. Drills will include ball control, arm swing mechanics, volleyball-specific athletic conditioning, and more.
These classes are for all genders and are separated by age group
Sessions are capped at 10 participants.
What you’ll need to participate:
- A Big City Volleyball account (you can make one here )
- Enough space to move around and avoid damage.
- A device with the free app Zoom installed (the larger the screen, the better – laptop, tablet, I-Pad, etc.)
- Some classes will require equipment (ie. a volleyball, balloons, common household items). Any requirements will be listed.
- The price is $10 per session.