Dates: April 13 – June 25
Stuck playing defense all the time?
Tired of hitting on a men’s net?
Well, no more! Big City Volleyball is excited to open registration for our Spring Monday Night Indoor Womens’ Division .
REGISTER ONLINE BEFORE MARCH 31ST & GET A FREE PRACTICE GAME THE WEEK OF APRIL 6TH!
The 10-week Spring Season begins April 13th but the entry deadline for all teams is April 9th . (Individuals without teams should come to one of Open Scrimmages listed below).
With same night of every week play, beautiful gyms, great refs, schedule, scores, standings all posted on line, trophies, and prizes, it’s no wonder we’re known as NY’s best league.
Who Can Participate:
Intermediate to Advanced female players (BB – AA / Big City DIV 3 & 4) only! Players must be able to handle a free ball, pass accurately, serve consistently and play bump-set-spike volleyball (skill level equivalency in Big City to Divisions 3 & 4). If you cannot do the above, you will be asked not to participate.
How to register a team:
- E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org, stating your team’s intention to register.
- Register your team online.
- Captains can pay the $1350 registration fee themselves or teammates can pay individually through the site. Companies can pay by check.
- Big City sells out every season, and only teams that have paid their deposits are guaranteed a spot in the coming season.
- All non-corporate teams must be paid in full prior to first match in the season.
New Teams, once we receive your roster, we’ll contact you to arrange a pre-season team Ranking Scrimmage to determine your team’s level of play and divisional placement.
How to register as an individual:
- Players without teams are invited to one of Big City’s Open Scrimmages. Come ready to play, as teams form out of players at the same skill level on these nights. Have a few friends who want to play with you too? No problem! Everyone should register and pay online as an individual (free agent) then email us and we’ll place you all together.
- Pay in advance (as an individual/free agent) or bring payment with you because no one will be placed on a team who hasn’t paid. If your team has 10 players, the fee will be $135.00 per person. Fewer players on a team (more playing time) will cost slightly more.
Women’s Open Scrimmages (5+ yrs. competitive experience)
• Monday April 6th 7:00pm-10pm
High School For Environmental Studies
444 W. 56th St., between. 9th & 10th Aves., closer to 10th