Dates: January 13th – March 30th
Stuck playing defense all the time?
Tired of hitting on a men’s net?
Well, no more! Big City Volleyball is excited to open registration for our Winter Monday Night Indoor Women’s Division .
The 10-week Winter Season begins January 13th but the entry deadline for all teams is January 9th . (Individuals without teams should come to one of Open Scrimmages listed below).
With same night of every week play, beautiful gyms, great refs, schedule, scores, standings all posted on line, trophies, and prizes, it’s no wonder we’re known as NY’s best league.
Who Can Participate:
Intermediate to Advanced female players (BB – AA / Big City DIV 3 & 4) only! Players must be able to handle a free ball, pass accurately, serve consistently and play bump-set-spike volleyball (skill level equivalency in Big City to Divisions 3 & 4). If you cannot do the above, you will be asked not to participate.
How to register a team:
- E-mail us at email@example.com, stating your team’s intention to register.
- Register your team online.
- Captains can pay the $1350 registration fee themselves or teammates can pay individually through the site. Companies can pay by check.
- Big City sells out every season, and only teams that have paid their deposits are guaranteed a spot in the coming season.
- All non-corporate teams must be paid in full prior to first match in the season.
New Teams, once we receive your roster, we’ll contact you to arrange a pre-season team Ranking Scrimmage to determine your team’s level of play and divisional placement.
Women’s Open Scrimmages/ Ranking Scrimmages (5+ yrs. competitive experience)
• Monday January 6th 7:00pm-8:30pm
• Monday January 6th 8:30pm-10:00pm (Ranking Scrimmages)
Open/Ranking Scrimmages will be held at-
High School For Environmental Studies
444 W. 56th St., between. 9th & 10th Aves., closer to 10th