- SCHEDULES & STANDINGS
- Eight-Week Youth Class Spring 14 Sundays
- Eight-Week Youth Class Spring 14 Friday Nights
- Four-Week Co-Ed Youth Class (Jul 8-31)
- One-Week Girls Volleyball Camp (Aug 4-8)
- One-Week Girls Volleyball Camp (Aug 11-15)
- One-Week Girls Volleyball Camp (Aug 18-22)
- Youth Photo Gallery
- Friday Night Co-Ed Open Play
- Saturday Co-Ed Open Play
- Sunday Co-Ed Open Play
Spring '14 6v6 Co-Ed Registration Now Open
With Winter winding down, its time to start thinking about Big City's exciting Spring Indoor Co-Ed volleyball season.
The 10-week Spring Season begins April 21st, but the entry deadline for all teams is Thursday April 10th. (Individuals without teams should come to one of the Open Scrimmages listed below.)
With same night every week play, beautiful gyms, great refs, schedule/scores/standings all posted on line, trophies and prizes, it's no wonder we’re known as NY’s best league.
How to register a team:
- E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org, stating your team’s intention to register. Do NOT skip this step or your team risks being left out!
- Register your team online. (includes a $250 deposit)
How to register as a individual:
Players without teams are invited to one of Big City’s Open Scrimmages, ready to play, as teams form out of players at the same skill level on these nights.
BRING YOUR CHECKBOOK, because no one will be placed on a team who hasn’t paid. If your team has 10 players, the fee will be $135 per person. Fewer players on a team (more playing time) will cost slightly more.
General Open Scrimmages (players with under 5 years experience)
- Tuesday April 8th 7:30pm -10pm
- Wednesday April 9th 7:30th 8pm-10pm
Advanced Open Scrimmage (5+ years competitive experience)
- Thursday, April 10th 7:30pm-10pm
High School For Environmental Studies
444 W. 56th St., between. 9th & 10th Aves., closer to 10th
Spring '14 Women's 6v6 Indoor Registration
Stuck Playing Defense All The Time?
Tired Of Playing On A Men's Net? Well No More!
Big City Volleyball is excited to open registration for our Spring Monday Night Indoor Women's Division.
The 10-week Spring season begins Monday April 21st, but the entry deadline for all teams is April 14th. Individuals without teams should come to our Women's Open Scrimmage Monday April 14th at Environmental Studies 8pm.
Entrance Fee is $1250 for teams ($125 individiduals) and includes:
- Ranking Scrimmage
- 10 Match Season
- Gym Rental Costs
- Professional Referees
- Championship Sweatshirts, Team Trophy & Tachikara SV-5W Gold Volleyball
- 1 Free Sunday Open Play Session For All Players On Initial Roster