- SCHEDULES & STANDINGS
- Friday Night Eight-Week Youth Class Fall 17
- Saturday Night Eight-Week Youth Class Fall 17
- Manhattan Sunday Eight-Week Youth Class Fall 17
- Brooklyn Sunday 6-Week Youth Class Fall 17
- Queens 6-Week Youth Class Sunday Fall 17
- Youth Photo Gallery
- Youth Private Instruction
- 8-Week Co-Ed Tuesday Intermediate Skills Class Summer 17
- 8-Week Co-Ed Wednesday Beginner Course Summer 17
- 8-Week Co-Ed Monday Beginner Course Fall 17
- 8-Week Co-Ed Monday Intermediate Skills Class Fall 17
- 8-Week Co-Ed Wednesday Beginner Course Fall 17
- 8-Week Co-Ed Thursday Intermediate Skills Class Fall 17
- Wednesday Brooklyn Co-ed Open Play
- Thursday Brooklyn Co-ed Open Play
- Friday Manhattan Co-Ed Open Play
- Saturday Manhattan Co-Ed Open Play
- Sunday Manhattan Co-Ed Open Play
- Sunday Brooklyn Co-ed Open Play
- Gym Rental
Youth Volleyball Programs
Big City Youth Volleyball programs are designed to help boys and girls between the ages of 9 - 18 learn the fundamentals of Volleyball and develop the proper mechanics and skills to play the game - All in a fun and friendly environment!
We offer Classes listed below and Private Instruction.
Classes are taught by seasoned instructors who have competed at the highest levels – from top DI & DIII college programs to professionally here and in Europe.
Players are broken up by age group (9-11, 12-14 & 15-16) and each class typically last between two and three hours. Entrance fees vary based on program and participants recieve a Big City Volleyball t-shirt.
Our hope is that students who take our classes will say, "I love volleyball and I want to learn more".
To join our mailing list and receive notification on upcoming Youth activities, please click here.
Want to see our players in action? Check out our Photogallery Click Here.