- SCHEDULES & STANDINGS
- Upper East Side Friday Youth
- June Youth Clinics (2-Day)
- 6-Week Co-Ed Youth Class (Jul 6 - Aug 10)
- One-Week Girls Volleyball Camp (Aug 7-11)
- One-Week Girls Volleyball Camp (Aug 14-18)
- Wednesday 6-Week Youth Class Spring 17
- Friday Eight-Week Youth Class Spring 17
- Sunday Eight-Week Youth Class Spring 17
- Youth Photo Gallery
- Youth Private Instruction
- Wednesday Brooklyn Co-ed Open Play
- Friday Brooklyn Co-ed Open Play
- Friday Night Co-Ed Open Play
- Saturday Co-Ed Open Play
- Sunday Co-Ed Open Play
- Gym Rental
- Monday Women's Catchball Open Play
- Women's Catchball Gallery
Youth Volleyball Programs
Big City Youth Volleyball programs are designed to help boys and girls between the ages of 9 - 18 learn the fundamentals of Volleyball and develop the proper mechanics and skills to play the game - All in a fun and friendly environment!
We offer Classes listed below and Private Instruction.
Classes are taught by seasoned instructors who have competed at the highest levels – from top DI & DIII college programs to professionally here and in Europe.
Players are broken up by age group (9-11, 12-14 & 15-16) and each class typically last between two and three hours. Entrance fees vary based on program and participants recieve a Big City Volleyball t-shirt.
Our hope is that students who take our classes will say, "I love volleyball and I want to learn more".
To join our mailing list and receive notification on upcoming Youth activities, please click here.
Want to see our players in action? Check out our Photogallery Click Here.